Assessments are valuable in providing executives with data-driven as well as qualitative feedback and a view of the leader that is grounded in multiple perspectives. At the beginning of an engagement, we will generally conduct personal interviews with both the leader and other key stakeholders to gain an understanding of expectations, goals, and success measurements. We will also review all available performance materials (video tapes, assessments, performance reviews and metrics), and may request that the leader provide or complete a 360 degree review instrument, a typology assessment and/or an emotional/social/spiritual intelligence assessments.
We can work with your organization’s assessments, or offer a variety of assessments as needed for an engagement.
Learn about some of the assessments we use:
- Reveals to a leader what is going on beneath the surface as it cultivates deeper personal awareness.
- Enhances the value of coaching and saves time. Coaching can begin at a more advanced level, as both leader and coach gain instant access to an integrated picture.
- Aid in developing teamwork and in succession planning.
- Provides a comprehensive metric for tracking leadership development and cultural change and facilitates ongoing performance management.
- Allows an organization to measure itself against a large norm-base of similar companies.
Watch a short clip about The Leadership Profile here.
- Illuminates natural gifts plus underlying needs for each type to thrive
- Describes specific drives, motivation and world view for each type
- Maps out developmental strategies, attitudes and practices for each type
- Increases capacity for resourceful, spontaneous leadership responses
- Accelerates personal growth and change
- Fosters understanding, collaboration and team work between diverse groups
Take a free Enneagram test here to learn more about your own type.
- It’s all about relationship – EQ is developed, sustained, and increased in relationship
- It’s all about learning and development – It’s about taking self-responsibility
- It’s all about learning from experience – Real-Time
- EQ Fitness Practices provide a foundation for developing EQ Fitness at any age
- It’s for individuals who are serious about their own development and are committed to be their best