Executive coaching is offered both to individuals and groups, and is always designed with a specific client in mind, and typically includes, in addition to an initial interview, a variety of assessment tools, on-site observation, and/or 360-degree feedback. These enable a leader to understand the strengths, challenges and opportunities that can bring about the most meaningful and lasting impact. Short programs typically focus on performance feedback/development planning, while longer Personal Effectiveness Programs can support individuals in designing and executing career plans, work-life balance, advancement. Explore the coaching topics below for more information.
Executive coaching is typically sought during periods of transition, development, change and renewal. While no two leaders are alike, executives employ our services to:
- Ensure a smoother, more efficient transition, such as a promotion or a new assignment
- Plan or implement a career change
- Address a need for new capacities and approaches
- Establish or reclaim life balance or renewal
- Develop or refine a more authentic leadership style
- Strengthen personal resilience in the midst of ever-changing circumstances
To be effective, leaders must have the impact they intend. Otherwise skillful leaders often lose credibility because they believe they are better speakers than they are, or they underestimate the effect of their lack of preparation, or their capacity to become skillful as presenters.
Solid presentation skills aren’t a luxury: they’re a necessity if you’re serious about achieving optimal results.
We will provide you with clear feedback and observable evidence of your speaking abilities, strengths, and areas for improvement. Working with you on a single project, or over time to develop your presentation skills in a variety of formats, you’ll identify your signature speaking style, and cultivate it in a variety of venues.
- Use the power of story to inform intention, fuel purpose and sustain commitment
- Maximize your impact on audiences of all kinds
- Define and strengthen your unique speaking “signature”
- Align your message with your style and your audience’s needs
- Adjust tactics and involve your audience in your presentation
Used in conjunction with our 360 feedback process or your company’s performance evaluation, we help individuals to identify strengths and opportunities, explore the leadership gaps they want to address, and translate these into meaningful action.
We help leaders to:
- Understand the feedback process, including its uses and limits
- Accurately interpret feedback and assessment results
- Identify themes and priorities, including strengths and performance/development gaps
- Align assessment and feedback with personal and organizational goals
- Design an executable action plan
- Identify and structure appropriate ongoing resources and support for development
There is nothing more challenging or frustrating than being a member of a non-functioning team; nor as satisfying as being a member of a high-performing one.
Our group coaching is sought by organizations to:
- Launch a new team and identify shared team goals
- Design and articulate shared team agreements and processes
- Design productive communication pathways
- Define and discuss team roles and responsibilities
- Arbitrate conflicts and competing commitments in real time
- Leverage team inter-dependencies for effective results
- Learn together what thriving amidst change can accomplish and sustain